Terms and Conditions
1. The terms and conditions listed above here are an electronic record following the Information and Technology Act, 2000 and all the rules and regulations listed here are in a term as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This record is a computer-generated one and so it does not require any sort of digital signatures and any other physical evidence.
3. The domain named www.crico.in is a website is owned by the Aannya Software Pvt. Ltd. is a corporate company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office C-37, Sector 6, Noida-201301, Uttar Pradesh.
4. The use of buyers of the website, its services and tools will be governed by the terms and conditions listed over here. If any buyer transacts on the website, then they will be subject to the policies that apply to the website for any such transactions. Only by using the website, the buyers will be subject to the terms and the conditions of Crico including the policies that constitute Buyer’s binding obligations with Crico.
5. For the Terms and Conditions, the context of the term buyer shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to buy products from Crico on the website by registering on the website and becoming a registered buyer using the computer systems. Crico does allow users to surf the Website without registering, however, for buying of products they need to be registered on the website.
6. When the buyers are using any of the services or tools of Crico, including but not limited to the Product Reviews. The buyers, on the other hand, will be subjected to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services and they have to be deemed to be incorporated by these terms and conditions. Crico reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any portions of these terms and conditions at any time without providing any prior notice to the buyers. Therefore, it will be the buyer's responsibility to see through the terms and conditions periodically to look for any changes or updates. Buyers' use of the website even after incorporating changes into it will mean that the buyers are agreeing to the updated or change terms and conditions of the website. The buyers, therefore, have to comply with such terms and conditions and Crico will provide a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the website.
7. For any user who is accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site is agreeing to the terms and conditions of the website. Therefore, it is advised that the buyers read thoroughly the terms and conditions of the Crico website and keep themselves updated with the changes in the policies.
8. Eligibility to access the website
· Buyers who are legally binding under the Indian Contracts Act, 1872 are allowed to access the usage and purchases of the website. For all those who are minors, a person of unsound mind and un-discharged insolvents are not eligible for making purchases through the website. Minors are those buyers who are under the age of 18 and their usage should not transact on or use the website. Not only this, but Crico reserves the right to terminate contracts and memberships at any point of time without any prior notice to the buyers if they are found to breach the contract terms and conditions.
· For all those users who are registering with Crico, they need to input their name, mobile number or email ID, and Pin code.
9. For all those buyers who are registered to the website, they shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the buyer’s display name and password and the buyers will also be held responsible for all the activities that occur under their name and password. By agreeing to the registration terms, if the buyers provide any information which is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or old or it is not in accordance to the terms and conditions of the website, Crico reserves the right to suspend or terminate or block the access of the buyer’s membership on the website and refuse to provide the buyers with any sorts of access onto the website.
10. If the buyer is using the website or sending emails or other data, this means that buyers agree and understand that the buyers are communicating through the electronic records. Also, when the buyers agree to receive communications via electronic records from Crico periodically as and when required. Crico will communicate through modes like communication, electronic or otherwise.
11. The website listed as Crico is a medium where the buyers can utilize and discover the products and show their interest in purchasing such products.
· All the commercial and contractual terms have been finalized between the buyers and Crico. These terms include without limitation, price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period, mode of delivery and warranties related to the products and services and the sales related to the products and services.
· The buyers are allowed to take a closer look at the products listed on the website. Crico does it best to ensure that the products are being sold at the website in the most accurate manner, however, some product characteristics may appear to be slightly altered. Crico takes all the precautions to prevent any inadvertent errors however in no case and circumstances shall Crico be held responsible for any errors and changes in the characteristics of the product. The photographs of the product available on the website are not at all about contractual binding and under no circumstances shall Crico be held responsible or liable for changes in the photographs and description whatsoever listed on the website. Crico is also not allowed to make any representations or warranty based on the quality, value or sale value of the products that are sold or offered to be sold on the website.
· For any breach of any terms that arise in the contract set up in between the buyer and Crico, the buyer shall be held responsible for it.
· Crico tries its best to keep the elements and specifications valid, mentioned on the website about the products. In particular, the information is shown on the website about the products’ pricing, specifications and in general all the information mentioned about them. However, such details are subject to change at any given point of time without any prior information to the buyer. It is also possible that the website has certain errors or omissions or incompleteness in the information provided about the product on the website. Crico is not responsible for ant sorts of errors, omissions or representations on any of the Crico pages or any other links on any of such pages on the website of Crico.
· Disclaimer: The prices displayed on the products as mentioned in the website is in INR or Indian Rupees and shall include the taxes as charged under the law. These product prices do not include the delivery charges, cost of certain packing or other charges for certain types of optimal services as charged by the customer. Crico also reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders placed by the buyers. The reason for canceling such orders might include incorrect pricing on the products as it is reflected on the website and might be subject to some technical issue, typographic error or any inaccurate product information published on the website.
· Crico will not be held responsible for any information provided by other buyers which are made available on the website. In such cases, if the buyer finds such information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate or deceptive and registers any complaint on Crico and any of its officials or representatives as a consequence of the other buyers information and misleading, Crico and its officials shall not be liable to any such appeals and indemnify actions.
· Unless otherwise stated, all the information mentioned in the Terms and Conditions is enforceable to the buyer’s purchase on the website of Crico.
13. Charges: There is no membership fee charged from the buyers for browsing and buying stuff from the website. However, Crico reserves the right to change its fee policy at any point in time. Crico is as its sole discretion when introducing new services and modifying some of the existing ones listed and offered on the website. Crico can also introduce new fees or amend the existing ones while new services are being implemented. Any change in the fee will be listed on the website and since then it will be implemented. The fees will be quoted in Indian Rupees. The buyers will be solely responsible to comply with all the laws that are being enforced in India on such buying and selling terms.
14. The use of the website for buying and browsing products: the buyers shall be responsible for binding and agree to the following principles.
· The buyers will not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that belongs to any other buyer for which he does not have any right. He will also not add to any harmful information, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of the privacy, hateful or racially, ethically, objectionable, disparaging, related to money laundering or gambling or unlawful in any manner. It should also be not related to any indecent representation of women as per the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
· The buyers will not display any misleading information that defames or harms the goodwill of Crico on the following terms:
· The buyers will not host anything that is patently offensive to the online community that is a sexually explicit content or it promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any such kind against any person or group.
· It provokes any harm or advocates harassment to another person.
· Involves sending junk mail, chain letter or unsolicited mass mailing or spamming to other buyers' email letters.
· Engages in any sort of virtual selling of the products without the written consent from Crico or its officials.
· Promotes gambling or engages in any sort of gambling activity without any sole discretion from Crico.
· Promotes selling of someone else’s copyrighted work without any authorization which in turn leads contemplates to piracy.
· It contains any sort of restricted or material that is hidden through the password of any sort along with hidden images and any other work of that sort.
· Provides any instruction on assembling the illegal weapons through illegal activities in turn leading to the violation of someone else’s privacy or providing any sort of computer virus, or media containing the photographs, video or images of any other person.
· Tries to gain any sort of unauthorized access that exceeds the scope of the website and its visibility to the blogs or communities. Such information might include account information, bulletins, friend requests or any other areas of the website or passwords without identifying the personal information for the commercial or unlawful purposes from the other buyers.
· Engages in the selling of the products of Crico in unauthorized sales activities like contests, sweepstakes, barters, advertising, any other sort of pyramid schemes or the buying or selling of any of the virtual products related to the website. As listed in the Terms and Conditions of the website , the buyers will need to have a prior consent or any other sort of communication or proof from Crico to entail that the selling of the Crico products have been allowed by them, informing about all the details about the selling of the products, the quantity and the purpose as well. This will be termed as the Manufacturer’s consent for the buyers wherein the manufacture is being referred to Crico and the buyer is the customer distributing the products.
· Interferes with the thinking of any other user or enjoyment of another buyer of the website or any other services.
· Refer the products or the URL of Crico containing materials to any other website as it prohibits or violates the letter or the spirit of such animals.
· Harm the minors in any way.
· Breaches any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary material or any third-party secrets or rights of privacy or shall be fraudulent to the company’s policy and other similar nature.
· Violates any law under the Indian Government.
· Misleads or deceives any other person about the origin of messages or transfers any information which is offensive or menacing.
· Relates to any other person.
· Contains any sort of software viruses or code that are designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the use of the computer software or resource or contains any type of trojan horse, worms, bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer damage that might be detrimental or diminishes the value of the company.
· Threatens the unity, integrity, or security of any citizen of the country or strain relationships of the country with the foreign states.
· Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading to any other buyer or person in general.
· Shall not directly or indirectly allow the trade of any item which is restricted for its sales in the country.
· Shall not hold Crico or put the services or policies of Crico responsible for any mishap.
· The buyers shall not use a part of the website or the vulnerability of its network connection to the website to breach any part of the security or authentication measures on Crico. The buyers are not allowed to exploit the website or any other service or information made available on the website.
· The buyers shall not make any negative comments or statements about the brand Crico or www.crico.com. They are also not allowed to engage in any platform that might tarnish the image of Crico or its reputation. The buyers are also not allowed to take any action on the trademark or the service mark associated with Crico or any other networks connected to Crico and other social media accounts.
· The buyers are not allowed to use any software or tool to interfere with the proper working of the website or hamper the transaction being conducted on the website.
· The buyers will not use the contents on Crico for any unlawful or other activities prohibited by the Terms and Conditions of Crico.
· Crico holds the right but not any obligation to monitor the materials mentioned on the website. Crico also reserves the right to remove or edit the contents that either violates any applicable law or either the spirit or letters to these terms and conditions. The buyers will remain solely responsible for the content of the materials the buyers post on the website and the private message of the buyers. In no circumstances, Crico will be held responsible for the contents posted by the buyer on the website or any claims made by another buyer stating any sort of damage or losses resulting from the use of content or its appearance on the website. The buyers will be held responsible for anything they publish on the website and that shall not infringe the image or the rights of Crico or any other third-party too.
· Any sort of buyer dealing or participation in the promotions with any advertisers found or through the website is only including payment and delivery details that exist between the buyer and the advertiser only and do not include Crico and its terms and conditions. Crico will also not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by other buyers as a result of the dealing between the buyer and advertiser.
· In any case, it is possible that unauthorized buyers and hackers can post or transit offensive and obscene materials on the website that might involuntarily involve other buyers due to the buyer’s use of the website. Such information can be used by other buyers to harass or injure the other buyers. Crico does not deal or assist or approve such unauthorized uses but by using the website, the buyers acknowledge the type of information that the buyers are publicly disclosing or share with the other buyers on the website.
· Crico also reserves the right to take any sort of necessary action and claim damages that can occur due to the buyer’s involvement or participation in other buyer’s own or group of people, intentionally or unintentionally in Distributed Denial of Services (DoS)
· The buyers do not reserve the right to resell the products purchased from www.crico.com unless such authority is granted by the manufacturers of Crico.
· Crico reserves the right to stop the sale or purchase of goods and services without any prior information.
15. Contents posted on the website:
· The product posted on the application and website of Crico with text, graphics, buyer interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, and artwork; together with being referred to like the content is entirely generated by Crico and in no case be copied.
· Other than being listed on the website or application in the Terms and Conditions, no part of the website and no content, can be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted or publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way to any other computer, server, website or any other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise without the prior approval or consent of Crico.
· The buyers are allowed to use information on the products and services made available on the website and application for downloading only if the buyers, do not remove any notice language in copies of these documents, use the information for buyer’s personal, non-commercial information purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, make no modifications to any such information and do not add any adding information related to such documents.
· Crico may share the personal information with Crico’s other corporate entities and affiliates but in no circumstances can this result in breach or selling of the personal information of the buyer without their consent.
· Crico however, might disclose such personal information in good faith under the law if such disclosure is necessary for court procedures or other legal processes.
17. Disclaimer of warranties and liability:
· The website and all its materials and products and services are included or made available to the buyers through the website in ‘as in’ and ‘as available’ form without any representation or warranties express as implied except otherwise specified to them in writing.
· Nothing on the website in their product section is to be warranted as advice of any kind. All the products sold on the website or the application are governed by different state laws and if the seller is unable to deliver such products then the credit for the amount will be received by the buyer at the earliest.
· The buyers have to provide their valid phone number while placing their order on the application or the website. The buyers can only register with their phone number with us, although if the buyer opts to not receive any notifications or phone calls by Crico in case of any promotional sale, then Crico will make sure to respect the decision of the buyers. However, the buyer will be contacted for shipment or delivery related updates.
· While moving for the payment methods made available to the buyers on the website or application, however, Crico will not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the buyers in case of lack of authorization for the transactions, exceeding the pre-set limit which is mutually agreed by the buyers and between the banks, any payment issues arising due to the transactions and the decline the transaction for any other reasons.
· All the payments made on the application or store should be made in INR (Indian Rupees) in the Republic of India. The website and application will not take any other currency for the purchases made.
· Before shipping or delivering the buyer’s order to the buyer, the buyer is requested to provide you with supporting documents like a Govt. ID to establish the ownership of the purchase. This is only done to ensure that safe delivery is being made to the buyer.
· The payment facility made between the buyer and Crico and all the other terms related to it, like transaction, transaction price, delivery, dispatch of the products are all used to facilitate the transaction.
· The buyers provide Crico to collect, process, facilitate and remit the payments electronically or through Cash on Delivery to and from other buyers. The buyer relationship with Crico is on a principal basis for this sake.
· The buyers understand, accept and agree to the payment facility provided by Crico. Crico is not a banking facility or any financial service provider but merely a facilitator providing electronic or automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through the Cash on Delivery, collection, and remittance facility for the transactions made by buying products from Crico.
· Crico does not provide buyers with any credit facilities.
· The prices shown on the application and website are final and there is no further discount available for any customer.
19. Payment facility for the buyers:
· When a transaction is initiated by the buyers, they are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Crico to purchase the products using the payment facility of cash, card, or online medium and the buyers have to pay the transaction fee through the buyer’s issuing bank to Crico using the payment facility.
· The buyers have to agree to the online medium of the electronic transaction provided by the payment facility of Crico and any extension on completing the payment facility with results in the increase in the dispatch and delivery time.
· The buyers are entitled to ask for a refund of the transaction price in case the buyers did not receive the delivery within the stipulated period as listed on the application or website.
· A refund to the buyers will be made in Indian Rupees equivalent to the transaction price paid.
· For all the electronic payments, the refund shall be made through the payment facility using NEFT/RTGS into the bank from which the transaction has been made.
· The buyers will be notified of the refund through an SMS on the registered phone number and an email on the registered e-mail ID.
· The buyer will be held responsible for any damages if made to the product after the delivery to the time the representative hasn’t picked up the order.
· The buyer has to comply with the policies to obtain a refund.
· Crico reserves the right to refuse the transactions by the buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without the limitation breach of any agreement by the buyer with Crico.
· Crico may delay the notification of the payment confirmation related to the delay to dispatch of the order in case of high transaction volumes to ensure the safety of the transaction and transaction price.
· The buyer and seller acknowledge that Crico will not be held liable for any damages, interests, and claims concerned with transaction price.
20. Compliance with laws: the buyer has to comply with the laws as listed by the Information and Technology Act, 2000 applicable to the payment facility and Crico application and website.
21. Buyer’s arrangement with issuing bank:
· The valid debit cards, credit cards, and other payment instruments are processed using a credit card payment gateway or any other payment infrastructure and will be governed by the terms and conditions agreed in between the buyer and the issuing bank and payment instrument issuing company.
· All the online transactions are made from the valid bank accounts using a proper payment gateway by the issuing bank that supports the payment facility. These payments are agreed upon by the buyers and respective issuing banks.
22. Replacement Policy:
· To replace the product, the buyer has to take the necessary measures to preserve them in good condition after the products have been delivered.
· The products have different warranties attached to them mentioned in the description of the product listed on the website and application. The warranty applies to the product or its packaging at the time of sale. However, this warranty does not apply to the natural wear and tear of the product caused due to the negligent use of the product.
· The replacement policy is listed in the return policy for those buyers who have received defective goods when a purchase is made on the application or the website. The buyer can ask for a replacement if the product suffers from a manufacturing defect.
· Products which are damaged due to the misuse of the product, incidental damage due to malfunctioning of the product, any consumable item which has been used or installed, products with tampered or missing serial number, ant defects or damage not covered under the warranty policy.
· If Crico suspects a buyer is involved in any activity that intends to provide claims or information which is false or misleading or not genuine, then Crico reserves the right to initiate a civil or a criminal proceeding against such a person.
· Crico also reserves the right to file a complaint against a person who lodges a false or invalid claim or any sort of misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings, Crico reserves the right to suspend or block or restrict such buyers or groups of buyers.
23. Profanity Policy:
· Crico prohibits the use of racist, hateful, sexual or obscene language in public area.
· The policy also extends to listing on the seller pages and other areas of the site that other buyers will also review. There should not be used any wrong or obscene word mentioned in the reviews of any product or any word marked with an asterisk (*).
· Crico will also report offensive names or any other offensive language in a listing.
· A breach in the discipline and terms and conditions will result in the suspension of the buyer’s account, temporary suspension or any formal warning.
· Violation of this policy can result in a range of actions that includes limits placed on the account privileges, loss of the special status and account suspension.
24. Intellectual property: Crico is the owner of all the rights of intellectual property attached to the products ordered by the buyers. Crico provides the buyers with the right to recognize the existence and validity of the trademark application or registrations and use in the territory. The buyer is not allowed to use the products or the trademark or domain under his name or indirectly as a third party that might infringe the name and authenticity of Crico or constitutes unfair competition. In case a buyer does such an act, Crico shall immediately take all the necessary actions at their own expense, to cancel or transfer the infringing trademarks or domain names.
25. Trademark, copyright, and restriction: The website and application are run by Crico and the products are sold by Crico. All the materials on the application and website, including the images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other IP rights. Materials sold on the application are Crico’s property and must not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way over the email or other electronic means.
26. IPR complaint: In case the buyers feel that an IPR has been infringed, they can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
27. Product Description: Crico does not warrant that the product description mentioned on the application and website are completely accurate, complete, current or error-free and take no liability in this regard whatsoever.
28. Limitation of Liability: Crico will not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any sort in connection with the terms and conditions, even if the buyers have been informed in advance of such possibilities as well.
29. Cancellations: Buyers can cancel their online orders until the time that the product has been shipped. Once shipped, the buyer is liable to pay the amount in case of cash for delivery and will not be refunded any money in case of payment gateway method. The buyers can cancel the orders by login the website and clicking on return and exchange or cancel the order in your account section.